Aspen Technology Delivers New Industrial AI Solutions to Accelerate the Journey to the Self-Optimizing Plant
Aspen Hybrid Models™ and Embedded AI Capabilities Will Change How Process Industries Achieve Goals for Improved Safety, Environmental Impact, Reliability and Profitability
“Aspen Hybrid Models™ are a major advance in the field of chemical engineering. Hybrid models are a major step forward in bringing together AspenTech’s process models and machine learning and are a game changer in process engineering and plant improvement,” said Dr.
aspenONE® V12 solutions have the first Industrial AI hybrid model capability that is purpose-built for the process industries and other capital-intensive industries. Aspen Hybrid Models™ capture data from assets across the enterprise, and then apply AI, engineering first principles and AspenTech’s domain expertise to deliver comprehensive, more accurate models at enterprise speed and scale. With AspenTech’s four decades of knowledge about the unique challenges of building solutions for process industries and other capital-intensive industries, aspenONE® V12 enables customers to apply AI to critical processes without additional data science expertise and offers better support for new users without deep process knowledge or experience.
The process industries have embraced digital transformation to drive operational excellence and innovation as they respond to meet the needs of growing populations and expectations for sustainability. The new solutions in aspenONE® V12 address these unique challenges with better modeling accuracy, greater insights and improved total cost of ownership that can support evolving business needs and take advantage of the new digital native workforce.
“The process industries and other capital-intensive industries are experiencing new levels of volatility in supply and demand, and the need to be agile in response to all market conditions requires a new approach to asset optimization,” said
New Features of aspenONE® V12 software include:
Aspen Maestro™ – new capability for
AspenDMC3TM and Aspen Mtell® which automates the development of better models faster by guiding a less experienced user on how to build a particular model or agent.
- Aspen Deep-Learning IQ™ – enables the building of more accurate models and predictions.
- Aspen Verify™ for Planning – uses AI to capture knowledge and check against plan to prevent costly mistakes.
- Aspen Multi-Case™ – easily runs thousands of simulations cases concurrently, on-premise or in the cloud, allowing a more complete analysis so results can be used to navigate operational complexity and make more accurate decisions faster.
- Aspen Event Analytics™ – provides rapid insight into production events. Fast, easy investigation of unexpected production events accelerates corrective action decision-making. Monitors and detects real-time events to enable rapid early intervention.
- Aspen MES Collaborative™– delivers the connected enterprise. Aggregates data with an enterprise-level historian and connects small sites to eliminate stranded data.
- Aspen Cloud Connect™– provides flexible connectivity with high performance and security to transfer data from edge to cloud.
- Aspen Capital Cost Estimator Insights™(ACCE) – streamlines the user experience with out-of-the-box integration with ACCE and Aspen Enterprise Insights to provide visualization and collaborative workflow within a hybrid cloud environment.
To learn more, visit our website.
Aspen Hybrid Models™:
- White paper: Hybrid Modeling: AI and Domain Expertise Combine to Optimize Assets
- Website: Aspen Hybrid Models™
Aspen Maestro for Mtell™:
- Video: Aspen Maestro™
- Executive brief: The Self-Optimizing Plant: A New Era in Autonomy, Powered by Industrial AI
- Website: The Self-Optimizing Plant