AspenTech Announces OPTIMIZE(TM)2011 Global Conference
BURLINGTON, Mass., Jan 25, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, today announced its global conference, OPTIMIZE 2011, will be held in Washington, D.C. in May 2011. OPTIMIZE 2011 will showcase how the world's leading process industry companies use process optimization to achieve superior financial and operating results. The 2011 conference will also commemorate AspenTech's 30 years of leadership and innovation in the process industries.
- AspenTech has re-named the conference "OPTIMIZE" to highlight the company's core customer value - optimizing engineering, manufacturing and supply chain processes to help customers achieve superior financial and operating results.
- OPTIMIZE 2011 is expected to draw upwards of 1,000 attendees from more than 40 countries, and will feature dozens of customer stories on process optimization best practices for engineering, manufacturing and supply chain professionals across energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering and construction, and other process industries.
- Conference tracks - under the themes Optimize Engineering, Optimize Manufacturing, Optimize Supply Chain, Optimize IT and Energy Optimization - will highlight how process manufacturers from around the world use aspenONE software to support their key business processes and people, while improving return on capital by integrating engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations.
- OPTIMIZE 2011 will be held at the Gaylord National Hotel and Conference Center, on the banks of the Potomac River, from May 23-25, 2011. AspenTech customers can register now at www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=921668 .
Blair Wheeler, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Aspen Technology, Inc.
"OPTIMIZE 2011 is the premier global conference exclusively focused on process optimization, bringing together a community of executives and expert practitioners from leading process manufacturers around the world. The event provides a dynamic environment in which to share best practices and insight on achieving superior business performance through the optimization of engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As AspenTech celebrates our 30th year as the only software company exclusively focused on optimizing the process industries, we have renamed the conference OPTMIZE 2011 to reflect our mission and the value we deliver to customers."
- OPTIMIZE 2011 Global User Conference
- Register for OPTIMIZE 2011
- Facebook: AspenTech
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing - for energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world's leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit www.aspentech.com.
© 2010 Aspen Technology, Inc. AspenTech, aspenONE, the Aspen leaf logo, OPTIMIZE, and the 7 Best Practices of Engineering Excellence are trademarks of Aspen Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.