AspenTech Highlights Commitment to Russian Process Industries at Customer Executive Forum in Moscow
MOSCOW, May 31, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, is holding an Executive Forum to highlight the company's commitment to the Russian Oil & Gas, Refinery and Chemicals markets. The event will be held at the Sheraton Palace Hotel in Moscow, on June 7, 2011.
- The executive forum underlines AspenTech's commitment to the region and to Russian customers including Gazprom Neft, Rosneft, Sibur, Lukoil, TNK-BP and other Russian process industry companies. AspenTech software solutions help to drive operational and process efficiencies within these businesses.
- Guest speakers Dmitry Balandin, Chief Financial Officer at Gazprom Salavat Neftekim, will address some of the key issues and challenges facing Russian Oil & Gas executives and Nikolay Pryanishnikov, Chief Executive Officer at Microsoft Russia, will discuss how companies can deploy advanced technology in support of their modernization initiatives. Blair Wheeler, Senior Vice President of Marketing at AspenTech, will outline how aspenONE(R) process optimization solutions can drive value for today's process manufacturers as they compete in global markets.
- AspenTech is the only software company focused exclusively on process optimization across engineering, manufacturing and supply chain segments and is, therefore, ideally positioned to help Russian Oil, Gas, Refining and Chemical companies to develop new markets in Europe and Asia. The company's focus on growing its business in Russia is further supported by Russian language versions of aspenONE process optimization solutions.
Blair Wheeler, Senior Vice President, Aspen Technology, Inc.
"For 30 years AspenTech has been at the forefront of innovation in the process industries, delivering best-in-class optimization products that bring superior operating and financial results for our customers. There is a growing need for technology that can help Russian Oil, Gas, Refining and Chemical companies to develop new markets in Europe and Asia. With our investments in regional sales and business expertise, we are better able to meet this demand."
Alexey Tyurikov, Area Sales Director, Russia, Aspen Technology, LLC
"In Russia, we have built close working relationships with customers including, Gazprom, Rosneft and Sibur to understand their commercial goals and provide industry leading software solutions to drive operational and process efficiencies. By using our integrated aspenONE product solutions suite, these companies are able to implement best practices for optimizing their operations and are better equipped to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient."
- About aspenONE(R)
- AspenTech Releases New Local Language Versions of Products in aspenONE(R) Manufacturing & Supply Chain Suite
- AspenTech 30th Anniversary Homepage
- Twitter: @AspenTech
- Facebook: AspenTech
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing - for energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world's leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit www.aspentech.com.
© 2011 Aspen Technology, Inc. AspenTech, aspenONE, the Aspen leaf logo, OPTIMIZE, and the 7 Best Practices of Engineering Excellence are trademarks of Aspen Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.