AspenTech Launches Webinar Series on the Seven Best Practices of Engineering Excellence
"Uncovering Asset Lifecycle Management" Webinar to Feature ARC Advisory Group Vice President Dr. Sid Snitkin
BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 22, 2008--Aspen Technology, Inc. (OTC: AZPN.PK), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, has launched the Seven Best Practices of Engineering Excellence(TM) webinar series. The series will illustrate how process industry companies can adopt engineering best practices using aspenONE V7 software. The best practices enabled by aspenONE V7 reflect proven, state-of-the-art engineering work processes used by leading AspenTech customers.
- The first webinar, "Uncovering Asset Lifecycle Management," will be held on September 23, at 10:00 a.m. EDT and will demonstrate how engineering best practices support Asset Lifecycle Management.
- During this free 60-minute webinar, Dr. Sid Snitkin of ARC Advisory Group will show how process manufacturers can refocus their information management strategies to better support the design, maintenance and improvement of process assets. The webinar will also explain how AspenTech customers use aspenONE software product suite to support the asset lifecycle management approach, and the resulting impact on operational excellence.
- Links to more information:
- Seven Best Practices of Engineering Excellence webinar series schedule
- aspenONE V7 information
- Industry and Customer Testimonials
- ARC Advisory Forum: Optimizing Asset Life Cycle
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chains. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world's leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit www.aspentech.com.
(C) 2008 Aspen Technology, Inc. AspenTech, aspenONE and the Aspen leaf logo are trademarks of Aspen Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Aspen Technology, Inc.
Erik Mason, +1 781-221-8386
Lois Paul & Partners (for AspenTech)
Michael Parker, +1 781-782-5714
SOURCE: Aspen Technology, Inc.