AspenTech Wins Chemical Processing Magazine 2011 Readers' Choice Awards for Eighth Consecutive Year
BURLINGTON, Mass., Sep 19, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, today announced it has won Chemical Processing Magazine's 2011 Readers' Choice Awards for the eighth consecutive year. AspenTech surpassed Autodesk, Chemstations, Emerson Process Management, Honeywell, and Intergraph to win the Plant Design and Process Simulation categories.
- In the Process Simulation Software category, AspenTech won for the eighth consecutive year.
- In the Plant Design Software category, AspenTech won for the seventh time.
- The aspenONE process optimization software suite is used by the world's leading process industry companies to implement best practices across engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain operations, making it easier to achieve their operational excellence goals.
Blair Wheeler, SVP of Marketing, AspenTech
"AspenTech is very pleased that the world's leading process industry experts have again voted aspenONE as the best plant design and process simulation software in Chemical Processing Magazine's 2011 Readers' Choice Awards. We attribute this to our continued focus and investment in optimization software that delivers the most innovative and valuable solutions to our customers."
- 2011 Chemical Processing Readers' Choice Awards
- AspenTech Awards Page
- aspenONE Engineering SuiteOverview Page
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing - for energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world's leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit http://www.aspentech.com
© 2011 Aspen Technology, Inc. AspenTech, aspenONE, the 7 Best Practices of Engineering Excellence. OPTIMIZE and the Aspen leaf logo are trademarks of Aspen Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
SOURCE: Aspen Technology, Inc.