AspenTech Wins Consumer Goods Technology Magazine 2011 Editor's Pick Award
BURLINGTON, Mass., Mar 22, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, announced it won an "Editor's Pick" award from Consumer Goods Technology (CGT) magazine. CGT cited AspenTech's innovative process optimization solutions and the domain expertise of its partner network in helping consumer products customers achieve operational excellence in process manufacturing.
- For 30 years AspenTech has focused on optimizing process industries such as energy, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. The CGT award recognizes AspenTech's growing presence in the consumer products industry, including leaders such as DSM Specialty Foods and Campbell Soup.
- CGT also recognized AspenTech's growing AspenTech Partner Network, which has added 10 new partners over the year last year.
- In the 11th year of the CGT Readers Choice awards, the magazine noted that this year's survey responses indicated new trends toward technology adoption. Its Editors Pick awards recognize technology companies, such as AspenTech, "that are making an impact on the CP industry."
Jack Lee, Vice President, Indirect Channel Sales, AspenTech
"AspenTech is delighted to receive this prestigious recognition highlighting how we are helping consumer products companies achieve their operational excellence objectives. By tightly integrating their manufacturing and supply chain with existing ERP systems, CP companies are realizing new levels of optimization, giving them a significant competitive advantage in the marketplace."
- AspenTech in Consumer Products
- AspenTech Partner Network
- DSM Specialty Foods Case Study - Increases Equipment Efficiency 20%
- DSM Specialty Foods Case Study - Increases yield 5% and reduces transition time by 75+%
- Campbell Soup Case Study
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing - for energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world's leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit http://www.aspentech.com
© 2011 Aspen Technology, Inc. AspenTech, aspenONE, the 7 Best Practices of Engineering Excellence, OPTIMIZE, and the Aspen leaf logo are trademarks of Aspen Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.