New Release of aspenONE Supply Chain Delivers Redesigned User Interface
AspenTech Makes it Easier to Navigate Supply Chain Complexity and Profitably Respond to Unexpected Market Conditions
- The new user interface allows planners and schedulers to quickly access the most important information for optimal supply chain decision making. The re-design features intelligent data visualization, multi-screen viewing, active user assistance, improved navigation, streamlined workflows and user configurable layouts. As a result, process manufacturers can accelerate return on investment with more GUI capabilities out-of-the box.
- Personalized user layouts increase productivity of planners and schedulers by saving and retrieving favorite layouts and screen configurations with a single click. This makes it easy to adapt the application for specific business needs.
- Improved data editing, filtering, and analysis capabilities shorten the time required to perform rigorous business simulation and what-if scenario analysis, expediting decision making.
- Advanced visual exception reporting improves support of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process. Planners can quickly identify the most critical and urgent problems along with pre-configured analysis steps on how to resolve those issues.
- The drag and drop functionality of a modernized planning board provides enhanced drill downs and active user assistance, allowing schedulers to create better production schedules faster.
- The new release of aspenONE Supply Chain software is available immediately. For more information, visit http://www.aspentech.com/v7.
“When we first chose AspenTech’s supply chain technology, the deciding factor was its ability to solve our complex optimization problems. With this new release, AspenTech has extended their leadership by making the most powerful supply chain software easy to use with faster access to the information we need to make decisions. It is the right direction for the product and it will deliver real business benefits for Lafarge.”
Manolis Kotzabasakis, Executive Vice President, Products, AspenTech
“AspenTech is committed to delivering fast, flexible, and easy to use supply chain optimization solutions. For years, the world’s top chemical and process industry companies have used powerful Aspen Supply Chain Planner and Aspen Plant Scheduler functionality to optimize their planning and scheduling for greater profitability. With this release we have combined high performance with an intuitive and engaging user experience. The enhanced user experience of this release underscores our vision for aspenONE – to solve optimization problems, from the simplest to the most complex, with the easiest to use software.”
About aspenONE Supply Chain
With AspenTech supply chain products, chemical, specialty chemical, polymer, CPG, life sciences and other process industry companies more accurately model even the most complex planning and scheduling processes. They are better able to optimize procurement, production, inventory, and distribution, model constraints at a detailed level, and accurately evaluate alternatives for quick decision-making.
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing – for energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world’s leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit www.aspentech.com