AspenTech Announces Release of aspenONE(R) V7.3 Manufacturing & Supply Chain Software
WASHINGTON, May 23, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, announced the release of aspenONE 7.3 Manufacturing & Supply Chain software. New optimization innovations in Advanced Process Control, Planning & Scheduling, and Production Management & Execution, deliver improvements in user interfaces, analytics, reporting and diagnostics, and integration, and mobile access to operations information.
New aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain Innovations
Production Management & Execution
- The new Aspen InfoPlus.21(R) Mobile software brings the power of IP.21 to Apple iPad(TM), iPhone(R), and Blackberry(R) devices. With anytime, anywhere access to critical production information, AspenTech customers can proactively identify manufacturing performance issues and improve real-time decision making.
- Aspen IP.21 improves standardization with modern OPC UA client and server interfaces and support for long tag names that enable consistent use of tags across the enterprise.
- Aspen IP.21 delivers enhanced support for Microsoft Excel add-ins and SharePoint to expand how data is viewed, shared, reported and analyzed.
- Aspen Production Execution Manager's new library of pre-built and reusable function blocks, with a drag-and-drop interface, decreases deployment costs.
Advanced Process Control (APC)
- The APC control platform in Aspen DMCplus(R) software now controls larger, more complex applications, such as in Olefins.
- Aspen DMCplus allows APC users to configure and simulate composite applications from the desktop with automated validation, saving time by eliminating the need to edit text configuration files manually.
- Aspen DMCplus enables the creation of standard KPI sets by role for consistent monitoring of all assets, ensuring uniform monitoring across the enterprise.
- Aspen DMCplus improves KPI management with streamlined sustained value workflows.
Petroleum Supply Chain
- Aspen Petroleum Scheduler and Aspen MBO increase user productivity and ease of use with a fully integrated Microsoft Excel interface.
- New, enhanced diagnostics in Aspen MBO and Aspen PIMS(TM) software save time and costs.
- Improved blend recipe functionality in Aspen MBO enables more accurate blends, which allows refining companies to meet tighter product specifications for higher profitability.
- Aspen Petroleum Supply Chain Planner delivers improved analytics and decision support by enhanced case comparison analysis.
- New Aspen IMOS(TM) functionality enables more effective scheduling of rail car shipments.
- New integration between Aspen IMOS and Aspen Petroleum Scheduler improves supply chain visibility, enhancing collaboration between the distribution and refinery schedulers.
Manolis Kotzabasakis, Executive Vice President, AspenTech
"AspenTech continues to invest aggressively to provide innovations for the manufacturing and supply chain community. With this latest release of aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain software, we have delivered innovations that accelerate time-to-value and improve decisions, from the new Aspen Mobile IP.21 software to improvements in user interfaces, analytics, reporting and diagnostics, and integration. The new release is filled with innovative new functionality that helps our customers optimize their operating and financial results."
- aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain Software
- aspenONE Production Management & Execution
- AspenTech 30th Anniversary Homepage
- Twitter: @AspenTech
- Facebook: AspenTech
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing - for energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world's leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit www.aspentech.com.
© 2011 Aspen Technology, Inc. AspenTech, aspenONE, the 7 Best Practices of Engineering Excellence, OPTIMIZE, and the Aspen leaf logo are trademarks of Aspen Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
SOURCE: Aspen Technology, Inc.